Security – secure premises and systems
We are a lawyer-led service who adhere to the spirit, as well as the letter, of Data Protection Act compliance. We have all the usual safeguards, many to an extent beyond that which is strictly required, but we also have qualities which cannot be legislated for – motivation, natural discretion, common sense and a highly organised approach at all times.
Be reassured that your files and documents are in the safest of hands with ClincoPaperless.
Hard copy documents are received by courier, tracked DX to our own secure DX exchange or (if in bulk) by secure dedicated delivery vehicle which we can also arrange. Whilst the documents are on site their environment is heavily protected. Site security is accredited to ISO 9001:2008 with the following in place:
– high security fencing to boundary with 3 strand wire tops
– 24/7 365 security presence and control room; regular patrols
– encrypted updated Access Control System – ADACS+Net
– over 85 CCTV cameras on site, 24/7 recording in digital format with 28 day retention
– Intruder Detection System
– fire alarm system in accordance with BS5839-1-2013
– 24/7 fire protection monitoring within the control room, comprehensive fire strategy
– complete coverage with smoke alarms and sprinkler heads
– 24/7 electronic security engineer and fire engineer cover
– on site fire & medical team
The Clinco offices are on the first floor, with routine access restricted to authorised staff using a security licensed key and non-routine access (eg on audit) subject to strict control. Within the Clinco office, robust SOPs relating to all aspects of document management contribute to security of data. All confidential waste is securely shredded and certified destroyed. Any hard copy documents you wish to be retained, we can arrange to transfer to a secure ISO:27001 accredited archiving facility on site, for retrieval on demand.
Clinco is registered as a data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998 (registration number ZA108329). Standard Operating Procedures are in place for receipt, processing, return and destruction of all electronic data. Clinco is configured with a secure VLAN within the site-wide Cisco LAN, run by on-site ISP Communicate plc. Clinco stores electronic data on a secure NAS which cannot be accessed remotely.
Clinco’s preferred solution for the transfer of electronic data is Egress Switch, which offers an award-winning encryption platform for the secure use of email and for file transfers and is the first and currently only email encryption product and service to achieve both CESG Commercial Product Assurance (CPA) certification and Pan Government Accreditation (PGA).
If you have any queries about security whether physical or electronic, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com